Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 Re: last non-update. You have identified the root cause.....explain what it is. Your corrective action & preventative action please.
@ThinksAmoral youve just described what is happening to all of us. No Google record but three messages stating they have taken money from your account without your permission & further more they insist you wait for refund. Is this a positive customer care experience?

Pathfinder
So the whole weekend has past, the so called "fix" has being "tested" and yet I keep getting txt messages saying that your issue needs more time to be investigated we update u in 3 days.

You totally deserve 1 and half star on trustpilot as you don't care at all about ur customers

If they didn't care then they wouldn't reply and admit that it's taking time but it is being worked on. Any of ye ever worked in customer care in general with any business and have to be the messengers? Maybe a bit of understanding and trust in general considering the support here is always good!
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer
@Mac_n_cheese three haven't replied with any information of substance. They haven't admitted anything only vague responses and nonsense timeframes. Generic phrases like "escalated, investigate, in the coming days, root cause" all without explanation only infuriates "affected customers" even more. A whole month has past without any solution or full explanation & customers are still denyed service. Where is the respect given to them? Again Mac_n_cheese have you been affected by this?

Pathfinder
No Mac I have never worked in a customer care team but I have had to deal with enough of them over the years.

And just because they reply dose not mean they care. If they cared they would of either refunded us by now or at least given us a full detail break down of the last update meeting that she had with the tech team or at least bullet points of what they think happend and how they will proceed to fix it.

And why is it every time you come in to this thread I read ur posts as u basically want us to shut up and stay quiet.

I taught the whole idea of these threads was to discuss and let our feeling been known

Pathfinder
The silence from the team is deafening

Navigator

Nice. They just sent me a text saying that my case was resolved...

They only forgot to give me my money back! (Just checked my credit)

Pathfinder
Lol I got a txt saying they need 2 more days

Lookout
Nothing. In weeks. At all. Terrible customer care.

Pathfinder
That is all I have been getting it a txt every 3 days telling me we need more time to investigate my issue.. and @3three3 would u expect anything else from them. It has been 5 days since we have had anything from three.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>