Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Navigator

Thanks for the update @Three_Deborah1 

Navigator

Update? What update? They have said nothing at all. only that they will update in two days. Or in a few days. Again and again. No reasons, no solutions, nothing. 
It looks like they fixed it now, but no info of what happened and if it could happen again and what to do if it does. And the still have not refunded the money that was taken.

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 it's well past this afternoon and no update as you promised yesterday. No fix, no update, no response and no respect for your customers.

Pathfinder
So I take it we will not be getting an update today then. Cause as the way her last post was written we will not be getting an update only "when they have a solution"

3 Community Manager

Hi All,

Our technical team have now completed their investigation and have identified the root cause of the issue. The fix is currently being tested at the moment. Once we have full confirmation that the issue is resolved we will complete an assessment to identify all impacted customers and will then rectify any incorrect charges.

We will pop back and confirm once we have a confirmed resolution and the assessment of impacted customers is complete.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Pathfinder
Lmao another useless update.

Explorer
Three_Deborah1 oh great, its taken almost a month for your team to investigate and another vague timeframe (actually none) for your valued customers!

Just made an account in order to mention this. It happened to me about 10 minutes ago.

Explorer
@ThinksAmoral it's been happening to me since the 1st of November & tomorrow is the 1st of December. Three customer care have avoided taking blame consistently & deflected it incorrecly towards Google. I have literally wasted hours on calls, messages, web chat to customer care even their superior would not take my call or ring back even though "there's Code of practice states they will" total lack of respect for customers.

That's unfortunate to hear. I have had nothing but positive things to say about Three, personally. I hope this does not cause a rift. :/

It's definitely not a Google issue. There's no record of a purchase in my purchase history and only Three sent the message stating the transaction was successful.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>