Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Lookout

@Three_Deborah1 I hope when this does finally get sorted, that all the folk here on this thread that were affected get their refunds and some sort of goodwill gesture for the inconvenience and out of pocket expenses incurred as a way of customer appreciation/retention.

Explorer
You'd think that but sadly no. The way this has been handled is a disgrace. Still haven't been told why we have to wait for a refund while they figure it out. Been checking this thread daily with no proper updates and no replies to my posts from support. If Three messed up and we got double credit or no charge for purchases. They would be on us quicker than you could say Three. Would be no waiting around and we would already have paid them back. But for customers no such quickness or resolution.

Explorer
What is going on in Three customer care??? I got this response to my complaint highlighting three systems failure with Google play.....read it and laugh. "Dear Michael,

Thanks for your email.

Apologies for the frustration you've been experiencing due to this.

For Google related issues you will have to contact Google and they are the best people to resolve this for your.

Yours Sincerely,
(Agents name ommited by me)
Customer care are you for real????

Pathfinder
Yeah please explain this @Three_deborah . It just looks like left hand dose not know what the right hand is doing

Oh god lads seriously. Normally google play transaction probs are with google so that's probably why the response came back like that. You know the team here are investigating like they've said so why keep poking over and over again and wait until Three_Deborah has confirmed the solution.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer
@Mac_cheese are you waiting on a refund? An apology, an explanation for three systems failure, a corrective action & preventative action to ensure it doesn't happen again? Its seems not. Why no text alert to all three customers? Why delay in refunds? Why no customer wide statement about problem? No fix, no update. I ask you is this customer service at it's best?

Explorer
@Mac_n_cheese look who's trying to be a goodie goodie in front of the mods for some likes. Would you ever go away. For one you weren't affected by this. So why are you commenting here?

I already got in touch with Google, they said nope we can't see the transactions, the error lies with your carrier. The longer this goes on the more annoyed we're getting. So don't jump in and start protecting three, when this has nothing to do with you.

Pathfinder
@Mac_n_cheese we keep at them as they not given any substantial update on this issue. It is always the same "we are looking into it" on Monday I was told investigation is finishing in the "coming days" that could be any amount of days.
And now today I received a txt message from the automated txt service saying we need more time will update in 3 days. That puts it to next week, which puts this issue at a month

Navigator

My payment went through last night at 00:03
BUT, no refund from the at least two attempts (one automatic, one manual by me)

3 Community Manager

Hello everybody, our next update with the investigating teams is tomorrow afternoon. I understand your frustration and I’ll come back here when I have news of a solution.

I do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Our Community provides a place to discuss all things Three Ireland. We encourage all members to get involved in our Public Boards while being courteous to each other.

I thank you all for your engagement here by sharing your examples, experience and feedback. All of which has been taken on board and is being given great consideration.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>