Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Pathfinder
@Mac_n_cheese your entitled to your view of the team and I assume u either have worked/working with this team. But you can't hide the fact that it has been four days since the customer service agent has written in this thread to give any sort of update and give a possible timetable of when problem will be resolved

Explorer
Of course this excellent support team will obviously spout the same rethoric." The issue has been escalated" we customers without refunds "will be updated" but when the issue isn't fixed there is of course no update! Clever really, don't fix it & don't update anyone.
I urge everyone to contact Comreg to complain about three now.

Pathfinder
So has anyone in this thread had any communication of any kind from any of the customer service

@Metalmaster I've never worked with or for Three but I do know that when money is taken in error, it is given back once the fix is in place. Not just my opinion as I'm here long enough to know this to be true.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Pathfinder
@Mac_n_cheese that fine you have had nothing but good experience with this team and that is good for you. But every time I have had to interact with them I fine that they don't want to fix the problem and make everything so much more difficult than it should be

Pathfinder
So Twitter customer care just sent me this so I will do the customer care agents job for them here

the investigation is nearing completion & will have a final update & resolution in the coming days. I'll update you once I know more.

See how simple that can be done

The last thing support said here is that they will come back as soon as there is a resolution. That's not a resolution really.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

And it is always "in the coming days".

That could be 1, 2 days, or 3 months. Meanwhile, they have my money, and did not pay for the service I need (pay for google one, that gives me storage, with the credit, when it expires i will go over the normal free allocation)

3 Community Manager

Hi all.

Your concerns here have not gone unnoticed and by no means are you forgotten about. The last communication here was Wednesday and a short while ago was the latest update, when  I received confirmation that we are closer to a resolution.

I do not have an exact timeframe for a resolution, but I will come back here as soon as I do.

Again, I apologise for the inconvenience.

@Metalmaster The 3Community works closely with our Social Media team and thanks for sharing the Twitter response here, which was the earlier update from today 👍 

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 again the same answer don't fix it don't update. Your vague timeframe of the coming days only means three weeks plus will have past. It's your customers who pay there's profits & wages and it is the customers whom have been disrespected by there's total lack of duty of care. Fantastic job so far.....not!
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>