Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Explorer

Hey, at least you got a text. 

Pathfinder
Same, no texts sent to me either.

Explorer
Same here, no texts at all

I've never once said that Three are not at fault. I've stood up for the moderator and explained that she is the messenger here. Everyone will get the credit back. Not once have I seen Three fail to refund where a refund is due. Yeah this is taking wayyyyy too long but it's not the mods fault and theres no point in providing an update more than she is because there obviously isn't one yet, not the update everyone is looking for which is that the refunds have gone through.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

Same here, no texts and still no refund. 

I can't think of any situation where a company could charge twice and withhold the money for a month without returning it.

From previous experience in retail, if the issue couldn't be resolved instantly it would be resolved by that evening.....but a month and still no resolution, this is very very poor @Three_Deborah1 

Pathfinder
Mac I am not blaming the mod for this problem. I know she is just the messenger. But for one month your telling me that she has not received one piece of information from the tech team of what actually happened and how that tech team was going to fix this.

But instead all we have gotten is usual scripted rubbish

Navigator

I had to contact them and ask them to reopen the case.

The payment not going through is fixed (with no root cause and solutions given), but it has not been resolved, not until the money is refunded.

They said the are returning in batches, and that will be a couple of days (again????), and I am ok with that. But then, don't say it has been fixed.

Pathfinder
I think wee need to send a search party out for @Three_Deborah1 have not hear a thing this week from them

Explorer
Actually @Mac_n_cheese you said...& I quote "Normally google play transaction probs are with google" and for the 3rd time I ask you have you been affected by this issue? A question you haven't answered.

Pathfinder
So @Mac_n_cheese do u still think this is good customer service. Have not heard anything from anyone on the three customer care team in a week on here and 4 days on Twitter. ( This must be classic 101 customer service )
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon