Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Navigator

Thanks @Three_Deborah1 

I can see that the refund has been applied to my Three credit 

Pathfinder
About 14 euro was taken on me and all I got refunded was 4euro. **bleep** can't even get the refunds right either.

Explorer
Three_Deborah1 you haven't answered my questions just ignored them why???

Navigator
Eh not everyone?

Navigator
I hate wasting my time here but I haven't been refunded. It's premature to say this is resolved.

Explorer

I also have not been refunded. Waiting on a refund of around 17 euros

Navigator
Thanks for the assistance from the reps here. I have been refunded today.

[ Edited ]

This just happened to me now (30th of Dec). I did one payment, it went though fine. Did a second one, it got declined but I was till charged. Doesn't show up in my google play history but I got the text saying I was charged. Who do I contact for a refund?

Explorer

Yes this is still an issue. Just tried to make a purchase now (07/01/2020) and checked my credit.

1. Started with 36.41
  2. Tried to purchase an album for 9.49
  3. Got an error from the Google Play app: "Your payment was declined" - transaction did not go through
  4. Text from Google Play saying "thanks for your payment of 9.49" (still don't have the album)
  5. The balance on three shows as 26.92

Can I get my refund again and can you properly get this fixed? CC @Three_Deborah1 

Highlighted

Scout
@Three_Deborah1 I also had this issue a few days ago and was refunded the incorrect amount. I have been sent a usage report showing how I was charged twice in the space of one minute, then refunded only just over half the total amount.

-Charged 17.99 on 7/1/20 at 17.04 and again at 17.05 totalling

-Refunded 22.13 on 7/1/20 at 17.05

Can you sort this for me please?
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon