Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Pathfinder
Ok so the problem has been fixed, can we have our refunds now?

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 customers can only be assured by facts. You haven't given any.
I have contacted three customer care about the issue by message, email and phoning. I need your advice & assurance on the quality of customer care 3 very differing answers given to me.
Message answer: "just ignore it"
Email yesterday 9th Dec: We have completed our assessment to identify all impacted customers and next week will be in a position to rectify any incorrect charges. We thank you for your continued patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Phone 1913: will contact you & give you update when we resolve issue.
All real responses. You said it was fixed on 6th so why these responses???

Pathfinder
@Three_Deborah1 it's been a month now. I'm extremely fed up at this point. Give me my credit back. You said the issue was resolved but yet no one has received a refund. In this day and age this is madness. Three is the worst company I've ever had to deal with hands down.

Pathfinder
This error has not been fixed at all! Total lies from Three. I just topped up by 20euro and tried to buy items in the game Pokemon Go. I successfully purchased items at a value of 10.99 which was taken from my credit. I thought great so went ahead and tried to purchase items worth 99c and boom same error as before. Credit taken, text message received but the error transaction declined popped up and the credit of 99c was taken. I want all my credit returned today. Or I'm going to seek legal advice. I'd suggest others don't try to purchase anything as this error was never fixed at all. I'm raging

Pathfinder
Ok after I checked my credit balance I see that the credit that was taken was returned. I got the transaction declined error twice. But both times the credit was returned instantly. Please disregard the above comment as it seems the error is somewhat fixed and credit is not going missing.

Navigator

Money taken more than one month ago, one week since I was asked to send a PM to two different agents for them to check, and nothing yet. i am really thinking on bringing this to comreg. Not sure if this could be considered stealing, but almost. Money taken, no services rendered, and no money returned...

Pathfinder
So how will I know I am refunded as I am billed pay

Pathfinder
We got told we would have refunds this week. So can we expect our refunds tomorrow so we can put this matter behind us.
Highlighted

3 Community Manager
Hello Community,

I've received confirmation that all customers who were impacted by the Google play issue discussed here, have now been refunded.

It has taken longer than expected and I apologise for the inconvenience . I thank you all for your patience and for sending us your examples.

You can check your balance on My3.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Navigator

@Three_Deborah1 My3 is currently down for maintenance but I rang 1745 and my credit has not been refunded yet, can you please check this out.

I don't think this should be marked as resolved until everyone on this thread confirms they have been refunded.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon