Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Navigator

@Three_Deborah1 wrote:

.. Once we have full confirmation that the issue is resolved we will complete an assessment to identify all impacted customers and will then rectify any incorrect charges. ......

Hi @Three_Deborah1 

What is the likely timeframe for the process quoted above?

Thanks

3 Community Manager

Hi everybody,

We have completed our assessment to identify all impacted customers and next week will be in a position to rectify any incorrect charges. We thank you for your continued patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

For those of you on this thread who have had incorrect charges and haven't sent your details on to me, can you please do so?

Thanks 

Highlighted

Navigator

Thanks @Three_Deborah1 

No I haven't I stopped using it as payment because of intermittent problems. My dad however has been and I have no doubt will be refunded. I came here to look to see if it was affecting others
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 is the issue fixed or not? You haven't said it has. I'm still having issues. I purchased music on Google play yesterday 07 Dec. I had plenty of credit ; I got a text alert from three stating I had less than €2.50 left when I actually had more but when I calculated my purchases ,,& multiplied by 3 ,I would have had €1.90 left. So is it fixed or not???

Explorer

I'm out of credit now due to this. I presume other people have been put in the same situation with a regular €20 monthly top-up being enough to cover calls and texts. Now, this issue would force people to top-up early if they need credit, costing them more money. Will this be refunded too?

3 Community Manager

@Michaelkats a fix was confirmed on 6th December where PlayStore transactions failed or there was an overcharge and I have had no reports of these errors lately. What you are describing is somewhat different and I’d like to check this out for you. I don’t have any of your details, so can you please send these on to me? ( full name, number, address and date of birth).

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 you haven't provided any details about the fault. You also haven't provided any information about the corrective action & preventative action taken by three at all. Please do so now. I & others have already asked for this a number of times.

[ Edited ]
Explorer

@Three_Deborah1,  @Michaelkats's problem is much closer to the issue I had roughly a month ago, and was following on here (reported via the forum and as a PM to you as you requested) If it's a totally different issue then that's worrying since it's likely going to be another month or more until that gets resolved and we get any sort of credit back...

Again, it would help to know the details of the fault so that we (and three) can confirm that it's the same issue or not and look into it more if necesarry.

3 Community Manager

@Michaelkats We would not go into detail on internal systems but I can assure you the error has been identified and safeguards have been put in place to ensure future prevention 😊 In order for me to look into the issue you are advising of now I would need your details to further investigate. I've looked for your PM with your details and you haven't sent it yet. I'd love to investigate what you mentioned over the weekend as it seems to be separate to this thread. I'll keep an eye out for you 👍

@ar I understand your point of view, and your situation regarding the auto top-up because of a low balance was caused by credit being deducted in error from your account when making a purchase in PlayStore. The low balance figure is set through My3. 

Anyone who has recently been declined a Google Play transaction even though you have sufficient credit, please do let me know via PM.

Thanks

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>