Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Navigator

This happened to me too. I have carrier billing set up for YouTube premium. Payment failed on Google side some days ago. (Always with enough credit)

I've checked yesterday my credit, and it was more than 15 euros (the youtube premium charge is 11.99) 

I've just tried to re add the payment method as carrier billing, and when it goes to charge it to my 3 account, it failed with a code gn001 and "technical problems"

Now when I check my credit it shows only 5.34

On top of that, it shows: 

Internet used outside of your allowance.

Data usage this month    
Internet  2.256 Mb€2.26

I am still on the 28 days (expires on the 26th) for the unlimited data.

Pathfinder
The silence from the support team tells it all they don't care and have no view of slovibg it anytime soon

Explorer
Yeah have a feeling they're just hoping we will forget about it.

Must be only one person on that team that's looking into it that they keep mentioning.

And yet we still need to wait for refunds while they figure it out. Read a post online about three being the worst voted company in Ireland. Know I see why. Sham of a company.

Might be a small issue or a big issue. Don't know the full scale of it but I've already emailed Irish newspapers and radio stations in the hope they want to pick it up.

Maybe just maybe that'll make three pull the finger out and look after customers.

Explorer
Would urge everyone experiencing the same issue to contact Comreg with complaint about three. They will issue you with a ref number. Then make complaint on three website customer.first@three.ie include ref number. Only official way to make three comply

Explorer
Also FYI when you call 1913 to explain & try to get refund. Ask for a case reference number for your request. This is your only proof of call. Ask to speak to a supervisor to complain. If they cannot/won't take your call "three code of practice " states the supervisor must call you back. Make a formal complaint. This is information on three'website which they must publish but unfortunately won't tell you about when you contact them. Strange isn't it???

Explorer
Also, @Robert3, @Metalmaster,@Serarra & everyone else who posted about this major issue. under Irish & international law if someone/company takes money/credit from your account without your permission then it is considered stealing and illegal. Just stating a fact.

Pathfinder
Yes @Robert3 I have had the same feeling since the first day of this happen.

What tech team takes over 2 weeks to figure out what has happened and has nothing to show?

But yet that same tech team got the service working fine again after a couple of days.

But you know we will see the same scripted rubbish from one of the customer support saying we are " working on this an this is a big deal and it is a cross company problem"

Lookout
2 weeks and still no sign of resolution. I was due to top up yesterday. I'll give this another day or 2 before changing provider.
Highlighted

The support team here are always excellent. They are likely awaiting a confirmed fix for what ever happened with the systems during the maintenance period. I get the frustration but specifically, the team here are really good and sound.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer
@Mac_n_cheese the support team are helpless and powerless to actually assist customers. You obviously don't get the "frustration" customers credit has been taken without their permission and refunds not given. No statement, information text alert has been provided by three yet the problem persists for over two weeks. Do you really think this is customer support?????
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>