Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

3 Community Manager

Hi everybody, keep sending me on your examples and any updates you may have. Every bit of information helps in finding the root cause of the failed transactions and charges that have occurred. I have my ear close to the ground and working with our tech team on this. I'll come back here when I have a resolution for you all. Thanks 

Highlighted

Explorer
Wouldn't it just be easier to give everyone back the credit that was taken? I'm still waiting. Why do we need to wait for three to figure out what went wrong before giving people back refunds? Webchat guy told me he could see failed transactions on my account before I even got to ask could he see them. Something doesn't add up here.

Pathfinder
I would 100 percent agree with you robert, it would be simpler and better for them to refund us all an then figure it out. But this is three we are dealing with

Pathfinder
It really dose not make sense, the service is running fine now but u guys still have not refunded us. Just put it down to system update causing a bug/ glitch and refund us it is that simple. You must take great pride in the fact that it is now 2 weeks since this problem has Accord and still no change

Lookout

@Three_Deborah1 Have you any update on this? 

It has been almost 2 weeks now and still no refund of the double charge.

3 Community Manager

Thank you for all the examples, screenshots and other information you have supplied here on the Community. I appreciate that this issue has gone on longer than expected and I’m here to assure you that the relevant team are continuing to work towards identifying the root cause as soon as possible. Again, thanks for your patience and I apologise for the inconvenience. 

Pathfinder
So just the typical script answer. The fact that the relevant team has being working on the root cause of this for 2 week and we have gotten no closer to finding anything out is a joke. Two days ago you where still looking for people to send in information which suggest that the tech team is dumfounded to what caused it

Just refund us and then worry on what the root cause is

3 Community Manager

@Metalmaster I'm here to help 😊 I've checked all the examples I have and double-checked for yours. It seems I don't have your number to add to this case. When you have time, send me a PM with your account details. Thanks 

Pathfinder
I have my one added thru the Twitter team

Explorer
@Three_Deborah1 any chance you can tell us all why we have to wait for refunds?

This has gone beyond a joke at this stage.
Now I know you're only doing your job and this wasn't your fault.
But we need a little more information than our team is looking into it etc.

We want to know why it happened.
Will it happen again.
Most importantly, why we haven't got refunds yet.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>