Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

3 Community Manager

Hi all, thank you all for flagging this with us here on the 3Community. For those are experiencing any failed transactions while purchasing via Play Store and receiving a text from Three saying you've been charged, please rest assured that we are looking into it. Let's keep each other updated here 👍 @3three3 I see your PM and will pop back to you very shortly. For any other Community members posting here, don't forget to pop me a PM too. I'm sure @Mac_n_cheese will remind you 😊 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Navigator

I too experienced this issue yesterday, I got charged 2x€14.99.

I shall pop you a PM @Three_Deborah1 

--edit--

Actually I don't have permissions to send you a PM

--edit #2--

PM working now

3 Community Manager

Hi all, just want to keep you all in the loop. I've talked to some of you in PM, and I want you all to know that this investigation has been escalated and proven to be more complex than first thought. Please continue to send me your details in PM, so I can add your number to the investigation. I'll pop back here on Friday with any news I have. Thanks again for your patience and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. @dakaryellow @KaliMurphy @3three3 @damo2k 

I have the same problem - payment declined and multiple charges. I am wary of trying it again - is ok to use now?

Hi,

Same problem here, two failed purchases but was still charged.

I'd send you a PM, but I don't have permission to do that.

Just want to add my account in the list of problematic ones.

Thanks

Scout

I'm having the same problem. Tried sending you PM but like the others I don't have permission to do so. Just want to add my number to the mix.

Scout
I hope it can be fixed. I had a long chat with Google Play today and they told me they could see what I ordered but that the payments had been declined. I made another test purchase this evening and everything is back to normal and working fine again. Whatever happened, it seems to have been a glitch at Three's end. Maybe the system upgrade hampered in-app purchases temporarily. At least it's working fine now. It's just a matter of being refunded the charged payment that wasn't received by Google Play. It shouldn't be too difficult to process refunds, if it was a fairly isolated problem. I grabbed some screenshots from the Google Play chat if they're of any help to Three?

3 Community Manager

@OBAnderson To send a PM, you need to post publicly. You've done that so you can PM me now with your details ( number, full name, address and date of birth) @Paulie84 Thanks for your kind offer 😊 Can I also add your number to the investigation? Pop me a PM 👍  

3 Community Manager

As you all know, I'm following up on this on your behalf. At present, I don't have a solid solution and I want to let you know that finding one is in hand. If you've experienced this issue do keep sending me your examples and continue to share information here 💪  Remember we're working through this with your examples. I'll pick this up and any other comments on Monday folks. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend 😉 

Pathfinder
I have also had this problem, instead of typing it all out again here's is my post I made.

https://forum.three.ie/t5/Prepay/Google-Play-failed-payment/m-p/38456#M12126
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon