Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

Lookout

Hi

I tried to make a purchase via Google PlayStore this morning, using Three Mobile billing but the transaction was rejected.

But I got an SMS from Three a couple of minutes later saying :

'Just to let you know your Charge to Mobile purchase of EUR 21.99 for GOOGLE-Advan... has been successfully applied. From Three'

I can see the €21.99 has being taken from my credit however because the transaction was rejected by Three , it is not showing in the Play Store or in the app when I made the purchase, so as far as the Playstore/app is concerned there was no purchase.

Can you look into this issue please? Will my 21.99 be refunded?

Thank you

Chosen Solution

Re: PlayStore Transaction failed but Three said it succeed

3 Community Manager

@KaliMurphy Thanks for the info. As you pointed out during the upgrade some billing/payment options weren't available and some were intermittently available. Now, these are up and running 👍 I'm wondering has the purchase come through since then or have you received an email from Playstore? Pop me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth. That way, I'll have access to your account to view any charges.  

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hello there @KaliMurphy Can you tell me when you tried this? Our systems have just completed an update and so your billing options might have been effected before the completion. 

Lookout

Hi @Three_Deborah1 

It was approx 11.10 this morning, Dublin time.

Not sure what you mean about 'billing options' been affected.

The '3 billing' option was available, which it hadn't being during your system upgrade.

Thanks

3 Community Manager

@KaliMurphy Thanks for the info. As you pointed out during the upgrade some billing/payment options weren't available and some were intermittently available. Now, these are up and running 👍 I'm wondering has the purchase come through since then or have you received an email from Playstore? Pop me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth. That way, I'll have access to your account to view any charges.  

Lookout

thanks @Three_Deborah1 .

Have sent you a PM with those details

Scout
This has just happened me now. 11pm. Second time today.

3 Community Manager

Thanks @KaliMurphy  I see your PM and will get back to you there. @damo2k Can you send me a PM too, I got back to you on a different board 👍 

Scout
This happened to me too. I have carrier billing set up for YouTube premium. Payment failed on Google side yesterday November 6 but my credit was removed from my account.

@3three3 send a pm like the rest to see what the story is
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Scout
Have sent pm. No response. After 10 plus years with 3 maybe it's time I move to Gomo
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>