Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone topped up but no money on the account

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi 

I have topped up my phone last Thursday 20/09 via my bank account (20e), but the money still didn't shop up on my three account, even though I got the message  that my phone was successfully topped up.  

Could I get this checked? 

Michal

Re: Phone topped up but no money on the account

Anonymous

Hi Michal 👋 Let me check this out for you. Can you send a PM with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please? Shane

Lookout

hI

I have exactly the same problem.

Topped up 20 to the correct mobile ac,  got confirmation it was paid for, and no credit went through.

I now have a teen who cannot contact me.

Please help quickly

Thankyou

Anonymous

Hi ym 👋 Can you also send me a PM with the mobile number, name, address and date of birth? Conor

[ Edited ]
Lookout

the no is xxxx

xxxx

xxxx

Thanks Conor

3 Moderator

Thanks @ym, I edited your post as you posted your details publicly. Can you send a private post with the 2 most recent dialled/texted numbers and the date/amount of your last top up?

Lookout
Mairead

He is not with me_ I don't know his last contacts

Probably 086 2400377

Thankyou

3 Moderator

Apologies @ym can you send a private message with the mobile number you topped up again as I edited your last post?  

[ Edited ]
Lookout

HI Mairead

xxxx

thankyou

3 Moderator

Thanks @ym Can you send a private message with the email confirmation. You can send it here Send me a PM I've checked the account and there's no record of a top up. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>