Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Phone not delivered

Lookout
I have been on the phone to Three twice and online chat 3 times without receiving the help I need to my enquiry. On Saturday 24/11 I ordered a new bill pay phone. I paid almost €700 for the iPhone XR. It is now Saturday 1/12 and I haven’t received my order. It was dispatched from Three on Monday 26/11. I received a text from An Post stating I would receive it on 28/11. I haven’t received it.
I have spent hours trying to contact An Post and went to the DSU in person as I wasn’t receiving any information about my delivery. An Post do not know where my delivery is. On Friday my phone’s SIM was cancelled for the bill pay port, I can no longer use my phone number or related services. I was in contact with Three who said there wasn’t nothing I could do about it and have to wait until I receive my phone and new SIM.
I understand that three have dispatched my phone and it is in the hands of An Post, but because they have failed to answer me or locate my delivery I am going to have to redirect my frustrations to you as I placed my order with Three. I have been a loyal customer, both bill pay and pay as you go, for years. I cannot accept that I have paid a huge amount of money for a new phone and to switch to bill pay and a week later I am without a working phone or SIM. I have used the tracking number to no avail. The parcel is still “on delivery” and cannot be located. I am going to need a phone urgently, both for work and personal use.

Basically, I am getting no answer from Three who promised to deliver the phone in 2 days. I am getting zero response from An Post. I am in the person who has just paid to be put in this weird limbo where no one is taking ownership.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Phone not delivered

3 Moderator

Hi @Beebles

Oh no, that's not the kind of experience we want for our customers. If you can DM me your order reference, name, number, address and date of birth, I'll look into this for you.

Cheers!

Sounds like an post lost your phone. The mods here will have to contact them and open a claim or something and then get you another phone.
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1
Highlighted

Lookout
Hopefully something will happen because any contact with Three has been fruitless as has contact with An Post
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi Angela! My colleagues have come back to me on this to let us know that your order was delivered successfully to NUIM on the 28th, if you visit the post room there, it should be there 😊 Lisa

Lookout
Hi Lisa, yes I eventually got it - thanks for your help!
My iPhone arrived in perfect condition except for the rear camera surrounding having a few chips. This is purely aesthetic so not sure if it’s worth mentioning?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Was the box damaged? Did you mention it to the delivery driver? It's pretty impossible to prove it wasn't you but you have 14 days, did you already set the phone up? If it was me I'd have left it in it's Bix and returned the next day or opened it in front of the courier. Although if you can't really see them and it's not affecting the phone then might not be worth mentioning.
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Lookout
Tbh I was a good few days without a working phone and I needed to get back to a few people so I didn’t bother. I took pics of it straight from the box and still with the wrappings on it, I thought about it and then thought it wasn’t worth going through the hassle again with An Post/Three. I didn’t see the courier, the package was MIA for a few days between the 28th and 3rd. It really is only aesthetic, pretty annoying because my phones are always in perfect condition even after 3-4 years of use!
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>