Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Phone not always ringing and I can't text a number

Anonymous

During last week I received texts from my husband's phone but he stopped getting any texts from my phone, although he always has in the past. It can't be my phone as I did the usual tests and I then sent him a webtext and that didn't go through either. He gets texts from everyone else so it can't be his phone. Also, suddenly I'm missing lots of calls. Often it rings on the other end but my phone can be right next to me and it doesn't ring and it often doesn't tell me I have a missed call unless they leave a voicemail. I've done my updates and reset on the phone but it's still the same. 

Chosen Solution

Re: Phone not always ringing and I can't text a nu

3 Community Manager

Can you send the details privately Sara?  You've posted publicly, just to protect your privacy, can you delete the numbers? Rachel 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

Is it just your husbands number you're having issues with? What type phone are you using and what's he using? Is he with Three too?

Anonymous
It's only my husband I'm having text issues with but the phone ringing is with anyone. We are both with three. He had a Samsung S4, I have an iPhone 5s.

3 Staff

Can you both check your settings at this link and see does it make a difference: http://bit.ly/1JnNiES

Anonymous
We have tried all these things on both of our phones and my texts are still not arriving at his phone. Neither of us are having problems with any other numbers.

3 Staff

Can you send me a PM with both your numbers and we'll have our tech team check it out?

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

3 Community Manager

Can you send the details privately Sara?  You've posted publicly, just to protect your privacy, can you delete the numbers? Rachel 

Anonymous
After a week of saying the same thing to a lot of people the tech guy suggested I look in my husbands spam folder. There were all my messages so we turned off the spam filter and it was sorted.

3 Community Manager

I'm really happy its sorted for you now Sarah.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>