Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone has been delivered but not to my house

Scout
Bought a phone online on the 11th Dec said on tracking it's been delivered on the 13th and signed for but never came to my house and was in work so wasnt me that signed it . Called three customer service number of times and online chat they are useless and always get someone new and have to explain everything all over again and again! They say they will ring me back but never do with updates, then they say contact anpost about it but it's three responsibility no matter what to get the item to send to the buyer as we paid three for it. Anpost has gotten back to me after 3 weeks cause how busy it was and said Under the Universal Postal Services Agreement, the onus is with the original sender to open an enquiry. Once the enquiry is set up with the sender, they can then refund you or reissue the item to you! Everytime i go to online chat they always say they cant do anything about it get intouch with anpost but its actully there responsibility to take care of it, its a joke cause i be going back amd forward from anpoat to three!! It's getting very frustrating and stressful and I think I deserve something in return for all the trouble it's been cause by this do people agree? My phone still hasn't come and i had to buy a new sim and waste alot of credit ringing anpost customer service!! My order number is 5869984
Highlighted

Re: Phone has been delivered but not to my house

3 Community Manager

@Tangiang thanks for posting here on the Community, and I've linked in with our other contact channels here and see that our Social Media team are in contact with you about this order number. If you prefer, I'll follow up here with you but can you send me a PM? 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon