Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Park by text failed

Navigator

Hi, I seem to have problem with park by text today. I tried multiple times but it failed even if I had more than enough balance. Would you be able to have a look at it please. I received transaction failed text.

Re: Park by text failed

Maestro

@sth_safal Is it set up with your 3 mobile billing and not a card? Do you have other subscriptions or aded new subscriptions cuz theres a limit.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

Hi,

it's setup with three billing. I used it previously without any issue. I am not sure but I think it stopped working after this credit issue. I do have subscriptions and I have had that for a while.

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@sth_safal Don't think they are connected unless you pay per month and it was on the date of the issue that the amount was due out but park by text is a kind of pay as you go thing where you're credit isn't touched until you use it. Try removing it and set it up again and see

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

@sth_safal Hi there, have you found a solution? Is your park by text working again? Have you tried what @Mac_n_cheese suggested? 

Navigator
Seems to be working now. Thanks everyone.

3 Moderator

@sth_safal That's excellent news 👍 Did it fix itself or was it something you did? 

Highlighted

Navigator
It fixed itself. I tried it yesterday and today and both went without any
issue. Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>