Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Parental filter

3 Staff

You'll just need to send on  PM with your Photo ID, address and number and I'll get it sorted for you here. 

Anonymous
Need this off

Can you turn off internet filtering please

Anonymous
Can you remove my internet filter please!!

3 Staff

Send on a PM Shauna with your number, address and DOB and we'll get this lifted for you now. 

Anonymous
Can u remove my parental filter

Anonymous
Can you remove my parental filter

Is there anyone there need to get this removed 😂😂

Wizard

Hi Guys, If you PM me your details I'll get this sorted for you. 

Anonymous
I don't have any photo ID and am not able to get to a store personally?? I need this off immediately as I have important research to be getting on with.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon