Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Parental filter

Anonymous
Hi can u take my filter of please?
Highlighted

Maestro

Hi folks, pop me a PM with your number, name, address and DOB? I'll get this lifted for you. 

Highlighted

Anonymous
I would like my filter removed also, please
Highlighted

3 Staff

Sure thing Tony! Just PM your details and we'll sort it for you now. 

Highlighted

I'd like to turn off my parental filter too!!! Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Scout

I had the filter removed for 2 months. Someone got me one today. What the f.. ?

Highlighted

me either!

Highlighted

Lookout
Remove my adult filter at once. When I was registering my sim with three I gave the man in the store all my details, name, date of birth, address etc, so I don't see why I have an adult filter on my account in the first place. Remove it at once or I will be switching networks.
Highlighted

Hi everyone, it's super easy to remove the filter, just check out the link that Bob gave above for the steps: http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/How-to-turn-off-the-Adult-Content-Filter/ba-p/191
Highlighted

Scout
The procedure is simple but why should I go back to it once I've done it 2 months ago?
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.