Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: P20 Pro Preorder

Thanks Mairéad, any idea when the phones will ship?

Lookout

I ordered my P20 Pro at 10.10 AM on the morning of release. Online. I have emailed, online chatted and called, the last time to-day and no one at Three were in a position to guarantee me that I would recieve the headphones. 

In my head, the headphones represented great value and offsetted the initial cost, so the offer was important to me.

What I did find out, was that you have 14 days to cancel the phone, but it was a lottery whether the headphones would arrive within 30 days. 

In my mind, this is a shambles and I have just this minute, cancelled my order with Three and my current line will be cancelled as and when the contract is up. I see on here, that some people are stating that you will recieve them, which I do not understand how they can, but as its in writing and the represent Three, I would say you are quite safe. Me, I just ordered with Eir and not only was I guaranteed the headphones, but they deliver them with the phone on the same day.

The upfront cost was €60 more, but the monthly was €15 less per month and also you get a further €20 per month discount for the first 6 months.

I am so dissapointed with Three Ireland, a supposedly high profile, profesional business, that have some shoddy practices.

Ah well, you lost my business.

3 Moderator

They will be shipped from Friday 13th April 👍

3 Moderator

Hi @TheKnife6465 👋 I replied to your private message in relation to this query. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to pop back to us here. Mairéad  

Lookout

Hi Mairead,

loving the phone so far! Any word on when the headphones will ship?

Maestro

That's great to hear Daithi157, it looks like an amazing phone! You will receive the headphones within 30 days of when you got the phone.

Lookout

Thanks Kelly, 

I realise that it'll be within 30 days; I was just wondering if you had any more specific information about when they'd be shipped

3 Community Manager

I know you are anxious to get the fantastic Bose Headphones 😊 This is a promotion organised between Huawei and Bose and was available across all networks. I only know that you'll get them within 30 days 👌

Scout
Good morning. I pre ordered the Huawei P20 Pro and got the mobile 3 weeks ago. While I was away last Friday for the weekend, nightline couriers apparently came in twice to deliver a parcel which I assume was the free Bose headset since I didn't order anything online since then. The note they left me contained no reference number and they didnt have my contact number. I also didnt get any email or text from anyone that the parcel would be shipped. Emailed nightline and they are asking for the tracking number. I'm lost. First time this happened to me.

Scout
Never mind my query. Just received it 10 mins ago. Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>