Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

P20 Pro Preorder

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hello,

last Friday I pre-ordered the Huawei P20 Pro over the phone and was told it will be delivered to me on Friday 13th.

My question is: will the Bose headphones arrive with the phone, or do they arrive separately at a later date?

Thank you!

Re: P20 Pro Preorder

Hi Daithi 👋 That's great to hear that you qualified for the Bose headphones 😊 You will receive the headphones within 30 days of receiving the phone. You can check out full T&Cs here 👉 3.ie/k6d6d Aoife

Lookout

Thank you Aoife!

Happy to help, Daithi. Have a great day and enjoy your new phone and headphones 🎧📱

Scout

Hi, there.

Just wondering if I can check whether or not all the free Bose headphones have been picked up yet. Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Ciaran

3 Moderator

Hi Ciaran_ 👋 the Bose headphones are subject to availability, but we still have some available if you pre-order now 😊 Mairéad 

Scout

Thanks, Mairéad!

3 Moderator

You're very welcome Ciaran, have a great day 😊

Hi,

I pre-ordered my p20 pro last Wednesday (4th), based on the above is it safe to assume I qualified for the free headphones? Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Mark

3 Moderator

Hi Markearlie 👋 If you have already pre-ordered, you will get the headphones 😊  you will receive the headphones within 30 days of getting your phone, check out the T&C's https://3.ie/k6d6d Mairéad 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>