Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Overcharged while topping up

Hi I was overcharged while topping up my mobile two weeks ago. I only saw recently when I checked my bank transactions. From what I can tell the 3 website was running slowly and charged me twice while only confirming one transaction. If I could be refunded that would be great

Chosen Solution

Re: Overcharged while topping up

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Once credit applied to an account it's non-refundable. What we can do is active your plan for another month, will we organise the further month for you? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there, can you PM your name, number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you 👍

[ Edited ]

*******Thanks!

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Once credit applied to an account it's non-refundable. What we can do is active your plan for another month, will we organise the further month for you? 

Yeah if you could use that extra top up for the next month that would be great! Another thing you could help with is the internet filter? I work as a software developer and sometimes have to hotspot, but a lot of websites I have to use end up blocked by your service. Would you be able to unlock that?

Yeah, that's no problem. If you get in touch with our Chat Team they can remove this for you. Just follow this link - 3.ie/z8jt  and give them the verification code -7480624 👍 Steve

Thanks Stephen that's been helpful but I can't see the chat option anywhere? 4D9gDLv.png

Highlighted

Do you have pop up's enabled? Once an agent is free a pink box will show up on your screen. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>