Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Out of allowance data charges

Navigator
Hi,

I’ve received a text saying I’ve used 45€ data out of allowance since 14/08. I don’t know how it is possible since I had a 20€ Topup (not expired) which is all you can eat data in Ireland. Is it a mistake?
Thanks for your help
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Out of allowance data charges

3 Moderator

@Mcrl that's correct, we can only charge you what available credit is available on your account. Happy to help 😄 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @Mcrl 👋 The date that is displayed on these text messages are not real time. The text messages are triggered when your 28-day promotion has expired. 

Navigator
Hi, excuse me I don’t understand your answer. Can you explain again? Do I owe Three any money?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator
And has the 45€ been taken out of a bank account already? This isn’t linked to my bank account and I really don’t know what I have to do now
Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@Mcrl you don't owe Three any money nor has this amount been taken from your bank account. This amount was available credit you had on your account. The text messages you received are triggered when you 28-day promotion expires and the available credit is used for the likes of data, calls and texts. Rest assured we can only charge you what's available in your credit and that's a promise 😊

Navigator
Hi, thanks for explaining. So if i understood we’ll it was the credit I had and I can’t be charge for more than the credit I had on my Three account? Thanks for your help
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Mcrl that's correct, we can only charge you what available credit is available on your account. Happy to help 😄 

Navigator
Perfect! Thanks very much for your help! Smiley Happy
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>