Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Online Top Up Problem

Scout

Hello,

On January 19 I topped up by €20 using bank of Ireland online banking which I always do.  I usually receive the confirmation text within minutes of doing so but I did not.  I waited until the following day and still no text.  I spoke to somebody on the Three.ie live chat who explained how the process works and assured me that the money would be returned to my account within three to five working days.  Great.

In the meantime I still had to top up as it was about to expire.  I successfully topped using my debit card over the phone and as expected I received my confirmation text.  This morning I checked my bank account and the €20 was not returned but collected by Three and added to my account balance.  I now have €20 extra on my account balance when I would have preferred it to be returned.

Anyway, can you confirm how this extra €20 will be used on my account?  Will it go towards my next top up or will I have to top up again?

Declan.

Re: Online Top Up Problem

Hi Declan 👋 I can look into this for you here. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>