Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Number transfer denied for no reason

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi,

I'm trying to move from Three to another Irish operator and my transfer request has been met with the following message:

Dear Customer ,Your portout has been rejected due to the reason 'MSISDN not available to Donor' please contact your donor operator

I am on prepay, with no outstanding balances and the information provided during the transfer process was completely accurate. I meet all the requirements for having my transfer approved.

I tried to contact Three customer support, however they didn't really try to be helpful, they asked me to contact the new operator although the message clearly states that the issue is on the donor's end (and multiple threads from both here and from Boards have staff request info in PM).

I'm trying to get the transfer done as soon as possible so any help is appreciated.

Posted From Samsung SM-G950F

Re: Number transfer denied for no reason

3 Moderator

Hi @EM8080 👋 Can you PM your details and I'll certainly check this out for you? Mairéad 👍

Lookout

Have the same issue:

MSISDN not available to Donor please contact your donor operator

Who should I contact??

3 Moderator

Hi @yarenty, are you porting out from Three?

Lookout

@Three_Kelly  Yes.

3 Moderator

Can you PM your details please and I'll check this out?

Lookout

Could you contact me on mail: yarenty at gmail.com ?? 

I would love to PM you ... but... when I try it I just see page saying "Private Messages" and nothing more.

There is button: Login - so I try it - using community user and using three.ie user - with no luck ;-( , just want to add that all the time i'm logged in community forum page (that's how I can send this) and i'm logged in on three webpage..

Question is what user/password should I use for https://community.three.ie/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/821962 ??

3 Moderator

I've just sent you a PM, can you see if you can reply to me there and I'll help you out?

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>