It says
Settings interrogation succeeded
Service centre address

Re: Not reviving sms messages from the uk

Legend
Type +353830000800 instead of the smsc number

Explorer
We’re have I to type it I can’t find smsc in my settings if I dial it it says number not recognised. When I dial any of the previous codes it doesn’t give me an option to change the smsc. Feel like I’m going in circles here!!

Legend
Dial
**5005*7672*+353830000800#

Explorer
Ok Iv done that smsc has now been changed to that number. Do I need to do anything else?

Legend
No that should be OK, send a text to yourself and see if your getting it and try uk

Explorer
Still not getting text from the uk 🙈
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi Lynda82 👋 I'll link in with our tech team to investigate further. First of all I'll need some information from you. Can you advise of the numbers you're not receiving the texts from and the time/date of these texts. can I also get your full name, address and date of birth please? You can send this information by private message 👍

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon