Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

No internet here in Waterford

Navigator
Hello we have no internet here. We live in Waterford Cou nth but the mast I think is in knockanore Cork ? . Just internet unavailable but the dingy thing is all green ..

Re: No internet here in Waterford

Anonymous

Hi there Alicairns1 👋 Welcome to the Community! Can you tell me where exactly in Waterford you're experiencing this and I'll check it out for you? Conor

Navigator

Hello yes I'm inbetween Aglish and Clashmore overlooking the mast in knockanore 

3 Community Manager

Thanks a million 👍 All's up and running in your area. You mentioned you have a dongle, do you know what model it is? Are you getting a roaming notification when you try to open a website?

Navigator
Hello it's a Mobil WiFi prepay Mobil broadband E5330 when I connect it says connecting then says internet many not be availabl e all the lights on the dongle are green . But there is a exclamation mark

3 Community Manager

That's quite an old modem and you need to update the settings at the very least. Can you have a look at this link👉  broadband settings and let me know how you get on? 

Navigator
Nothing as it says it was up to date . Would it be the modem ? Do I need a new one

Navigator
Forgot to say I can not log in when you have admin as user and you have to put password in tried using the number in the dongle case and you cash not change it as it says log in !

3 Community Manager

Thanks for trying 😊 If you press the reset button which is under the cover, the password will also go back to the default admin. You'll need to leave the modem on while doing this.

Navigator
It's working !! Bizzare !! Thank you
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>