Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: No help from 3 support. Can't make any calls from Italy

3 Moderator

@Lorenzo_Jack  They have checked the account and the services, everything is set up as it should be so they have been unable to find a cause for the calls not working on an account level. Have you tried the SIM in another phone to make sure it's not the phone or the SIM at fault? Tech are continuing the investigation. 

Navigator

Yes I do have tried. I've tried the sim into three different phones: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Huawei. I really can't understand. Sms are working perfectly.

3 Moderator

Thanks for letting me know, Lorenzo. It is quite strange considering you can text and use your data. If it's the same in all 3 phones then your phone is not at fault, perhaps the SIM itself is just faulty. We will wait until the investigation is complete but I'll keep you updated here!

Navigator

Thank you.

This morning I've received three voice messages as I couldn't answer the phone. The problem is that I can't call so I can't listen to any of them.

Can you please ask your technicians to call me back?

Thank you

3 Moderator

@Lorenzo_Jack We have spoken to the team on your behalf as they were not able to get in touch. The reason you are unable to make a call is down to the fact that your SIM was not activated fully on the Three Mobile network in Ireland prior to you leaving. In order to do this you have to make a call whilst in Ireland and this kicks everything into gear. It explains why your service is only partially working and it is down to the account itself. The only way to resolve it is to use one chargeable service while in Ireland. Unfortunately, there's no way around that. Sorry I don't have better news for you. Your texts, data and incoming calls will continue to work but you won't be able to make calls from that SIM until you have used it in Ireland first.

Highlighted

Navigator
I see. Thank you, at least I know what's happened.

I will find a solution for this.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>