Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

No BLACK TAG Sale for Existing THREE Prepay Customers! :(

What about a BLACK TAG Sale for Existing THREE customers! Smiley Sad

All the offers on THREE Ireland's website for Black Tag Prepay only seem to offer incentive discounts for those thinking of switching from Other mobile networks to THREE. It's not that I don't understand the idea of sales/marketing reaching out for NEW business but it all seems stupid if Existing clients have no incentive to remain loyal with THREE as Other networks, particularly Vodafone are currently offering great deals that can tempt customers like me to leave THREE and bring my current mobile number to Vodafone! 

There should be a sales/marketing incentive to hold on to your existing customers especially if they find attractive deals elsewhere and are tempted to switch!

The Upgrade function which stated I was eligible did NOT result in a better deal when I checked online with THREE! 

No Black Tag Offers for Existing THREE Prepay customers who want to upgrade their mobile handset and stay on Prepay? Why pay more for the same handset with THREE if I can get a more attractive deal by switching to Vodafone!

Don't believe me, check out the web page on below link here:

https://www.three.ie/prepay-offer/

All about new customers switching to THREE and bringing their current number - nothing at all for existing customers at THREE!

Vodafone's Black Friday Sale was getting some positive feedback in a thread contained in the Bargain Alerts section from contributors to Boards.ie yesterday

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058031922

Zero loyalty shown by THREE Ireland towards your existing Prepay Customers mean customers like me are likely to switch to another network as no incentive to stay with THREE!

Re: No BLACK TAG Sale for Existing THREE Prepay Customers! :

3 Community Manager

@AwaitYourReply 

Hi there, as you know, we have different offers running at different times for certain types of customers. All the discounts you've pointed out are for new Prepay customers. There are times across all businesses where prices vary as well as services.

On Three Prepay, you'll have unlimited data and we also have a loyalty app 3Plus where you can get discounts and benefits from so many shops and restaurants, you can get presale codes for events held in Three arena, there's always great competitions on the app along with 3Plus breaks where you can get discounted rates for breaks away.

Don't forget, we also have an excellent Community here where you are welcome to post your concerns, get support from others and find useful info in 3MadeEasy 💪 Not to mention a few competitions from time to time 😊

We've also got you covered with a variety of contact methods. As the slogan goes "You can choose the method which suits you on your terms" Have a look 👉 contact us  

I thank you for posting here as we value all feedback. I've reached out to the relevant team regarding this for future offers and discounts. Thanks again.

Highlighted

Re: No BLACK TAG Sale for Existing THREE Prepay Customers! :

Hello 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>