Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

New customer to three and service is very patchy

Lookout

Re: New customer to three and service is very patchy

Lookout

Live chat not always available and when you do get through its to an Indian call centre, just talking to a guy called Satish who did not read what I had typed and cut me off rather then help, have copy of the conversation before he cut me off.

Trying to access my bill detail from 2 weeks ago, not available, and concerned about overcharging, no help Satish logged me in again ?

Webtext is not available for  2 days now, considered to be an extra, other companies would not tolerate it being down for an hour let alone a day ? Three seem to think this is okay

a lot of stuff doesn't work and you have to log in 3 times to access services which are not avialbale

Maestro

Hi Brian, can you PM me your details and I'll check up on these for you now?

CUSTOMER CARE APPALLING I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER

Scout

Lookout

I have sent a PM and await some solution to the problems, other Companies would be embarrassed if their Webtext was down for an hour, but three is down till the weekend, a bit poor really.

Not happy to stay with Three having spent much of the day getting nowhere fast and talking to 3  different people

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>