Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Mast Newport Co. Tipperary

Leader

Hi Reps,

I note that Three received planning permission for a new mast in Newport, Co. Tipperary on 26/11/18.  Can you please advise when construction of this mast is due to commence.

Re: New Mast Newport Co. Tipperary

Maestro
@cwn I don't think they are allowed to give you that information to be honest. Thinking about it like what if something gets delayed for whatever reason and they've confirmed a date. I'd be surprised if they will be able to get you that information.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@cwn Hi there, we don't have any info on the date work is due to start. What I will do is; come back to you when the work is complete 👍 

Leader

Hi Deborah, 

Thanks for the response.

Leader

Hi Reps, With ref to your response to my query, I note that the mast has now been erected at Tullow, Newport, Co. Tipperary (Grid Ref X 173065 Y 161573,  (Lat 52.704891 Lon -83992462)).  Is this mast live now and if not do you have a date for when it will be going live.

3 Community Manager

@cwn we will pop back to you here as soon as we have that information. 

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Leader

Correction - Lon should read -8.3992462.

Posted From Lenovo TB-X304F

3 Moderator

@cwn The new mast has been fully constructed, however, it's not live yet. There are some tests that need to run before this happens. I'll let you know. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>