Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

New Mast Newport Co. Tipperary

Leader

Hi Reps,

I note that Three received planning permission for a new mast in Newport, Co. Tipperary on 26/11/18.  Can you please advise when construction of this mast is due to commence.

Highlighted

Re: New Mast Newport Co. Tipperary

@cwn I don't think they are allowed to give you that information to be honest. Thinking about it like what if something gets delayed for whatever reason and they've confirmed a date. I'd be surprised if they will be able to get you that information.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@cwn Hi there, we don't have any info on the date work is due to start. What I will do is; come back to you when the work is complete 👍 

Leader

Hi Deborah, 

Thanks for the response.

Leader

Hi Reps, With ref to your response to my query, I note that the mast has now been erected at Tullow, Newport, Co. Tipperary (Grid Ref X 173065 Y 161573,  (Lat 52.704891 Lon -83992462)).  Is this mast live now and if not do you have a date for when it will be going live.

3 Community Manager

@cwn we will pop back to you here as soon as we have that information. 

Leader

Correction - Lon should read -8.3992462.

3 Community Manager

@cwn The new mast has been fully constructed, however, it's not live yet. There are some tests that need to run before this happens. I'll let you know. 

3 Community Manager

@cwn Hi there, just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about you. We're closer to getting the mast going live 😊 I'll pop back to you in the coming weeks. 

Leader

Thanks for the update.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>