Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Network is down in Cork ?

That doesn't sound like the network is down but maybe there are upgrades. @MrRaja are you in cork city as well or somewhere else. If you give the name of where you are then the mods can check it for you here.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@MrRaja how's your service today?  @Naluma Our team have checked the areas you've mentioned and they're up and running. I've sent you a PM too 👍 

Highlighted

Navigator

Sorry for delay with answer, was alittle busy during a day. Yes, servise is back late nigth. Send to you  PM also aswell

Navigator
Sorry about the late reply. I'm in Sheffield s8. In my house I'm getting 20mn download and 8mb upload, but soon as I go in to the garden it drops severely, 2mb + 0.2mb upload. Whenever I speak to three over live chat they always assure me everything is ok. But, in reality it's not.

@MrRaja  Sounds like something is affecting the signal in your garden then. if you're getting high speed in the same location but feet apart, it's a structural thing, as in the mast is fine but something outside of that is interfering.

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@MrRaja  I've just noticed that you mentioned that you're in Sheffield s8. That's in the UK, right? While you're very welcome on 3Community, it is for 3Ireland customers so, in terms of looking into your service issues, we are not going to be of much use. However, @Michael_Mick could be onto something about environmental factors if you are getting good speed in your house and then that slows down considerably a few feet away. 

Legend
Sounds like the house is blocking signal for one mast and when you go out to the garden, the other mast is picking up your signal, but their is an issue with it

Navigator
How does it get resolved?

@MrRaja of it's to do with the structure then there's nothing that can be done. If theres a problem with the mast then your support team in the UK should let you know when it's fixed. You said chat say everything is fine so that probably means it's structural.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>