Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Network is down in Cork ?

[ Edited ]
Navigator

All family members have a 3sims. Today can't receive & send calls or sms. Looks like network is fully down ( no signal at all ). Open for Emergency calls only. Live in Blackpool, Cork City

Chosen Solution

Re: Network is down in Cork ?

3 Moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @Naluma. I'm going to link in with our tech team on this as we have no reports on this side of difficulties in Cork. Can you send me a PM with your number, exact address or eircode and date of birth please? Can you also give me the other numbers affected so I can also pass this to our tech team? Susan 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
Try restarting your phone, are you getting any three signal?

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator

No signal. restarting not help, same on 4 diferent phones

Legend
I'd say three know about the issue, I would keep restarting every 20 minutes to see if the issue gets resolved

Legend
I see Cork is down on this map
https://downdetector.ie/problems/3/map/

Navigator

Thank You. Hope it doesn't take long to fix.

3 Community Manager

@Naluma How's your service this morning? Is there an improvement? If you're still experiencing the same issue can you let me know where in Cork it is? Thanks'

Highlighted

Navigator

Still same, no network at all. Live in the Glen ( Glen ave ), go down to Blackpool, not on also. Have a walk to city center, network appeared near heineken factory on  Leitrim St and it's gone on the way back to home

3 Moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @Naluma. I'm going to link in with our tech team on this as we have no reports on this side of difficulties in Cork. Can you send me a PM with your number, exact address or eircode and date of birth please? Can you also give me the other numbers affected so I can also pass this to our tech team? Susan 

Navigator
I'm having a very bad experience with 3g. very slow internet for gaming. getting only 2.1mbs download speed and 1.0mbs upload speed???
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>