Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: My3 app not working

Lookout
Just recently upgraded to Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 & as I've previously posted my new phone won't work with the app. Here's the thing tho' my previous HTC ONE (the very first one released) had no issues with the Three App & that one had been migrated from Vodafone to Three. Strange that a phone just about six months on the market isn't compatible with the app while an ancient HTC worked fine. Tech guy I spoke to some weeks ago said that they were working on it. Still not sorted yet tho'.
Posted From Samsung SM-A520F

3 Moderator

Hi @Gunner 👋 Where did you purchase the new phone? Ashlee 

Lookout
Carphone Warehouse, I get the Three logo at start-up & have a Three SIM card inserted (of course).
Posted From Samsung SM-A520F

3 Staff

Can you PM me your name, address and date of birth, please? I'll follow up on this for you. 

3 Staff

Hi CWN, I’ll check this out for you. Can you PM your name, number, address and date of birth so I can take a look at your account?

Highlighted

Guide
Brogan, thanks for the offer of help but I have been through this hoop several times to no avail. Each time I'm told that the problem is due to my phone being a non Three device. This is just a fob off by Three as it is well documented that the app doesn't always work on Thee supplied phones either. Three need to accept that the app isn't fit for purpose and sort it out.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F

3 Moderator

Feel free to PM your details @cwn if you would like me to look into this further for you.

Guide

Hi Kelly, I've sent you a PM. 

3 Moderator

Just got back to your DM about this @cwn.

Guide
Kelly, I have replied to your PM.
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>