Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: My3 app not working

Wizard

Getting back to your PM as quickly as we can @cwn

Leader
Got your pm advising again that the app is not guaranteed to work on non Three phones. But it isn't working on Three phones either! Also, the Version number & date of issue of the app hasn't changed so what recent update are you referring to?

Do you also have a Three phone that is experiencing the same issue? 

[ Edited ]
Leader

No, but there are two persons on this thread who are using Three phones and are having problems with the app. Also, I can't see anything in the SIM only T&C's about the app not working on non Three phones.  Odd or what?

Leader

Hi Karen, Thanks for your PM "Every case would be different here. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to come back to us here". I take it from your response that Three have no interest is solving the problem with the My3 App for SIM only users. Very disappointing from a customers perspective. 

Highlighted

Guide
I was told that they don't have a timeframe for when it will be fixed in general even with a three handset just that they are working on it

Hi my 3 app will not work also

Lookout
Hi. The my 3app is not working for me either. I had an issue with setting up a regular top up when it changed to 28days instead of 30. Finally got it sorted via online chat. Noticed a few days later the my3 app wasn't working. It stated the it was unavailable on this device. Please use your 3 handset to access this service. Funny thing is I am using a 3 device. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again but no good. I went on live chat last night.........spent ages going through stuff with the girl........totally useless........ Kept asking if I was on WiFi....I never use WiFi, I only have mobile data, said this from the start and kept telling me to go to settings and make sure I was on mobile data.....I wonder sometimes...then when things not working out she ended the chat and said I was not responding for a while....it was a whole 2mins....and I was trying things she suggested....mad....I'm sure they know there is an issue with the app but they still make you go through the motions so it looks like the issue is on your side and not theirs!!!!! I always found the app useful. Nice to have it back working

Hi Lauramajella25, what type of phone are you using? Are you able to access your My3 through the website? 

Hi Aidomoss, what type of phone are you using? Are you able to access your My3 account through the website? Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check it out.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>