Maestro

Can you PM your details please @cwn?

Re: My3 app not working

Leader

Hi Kelly,

PM sent.

Leader

Tech guys contacted me on Saturday.  They weren't able to help as the app isn't guaranteed to work with non Three phones. The app worked fine on the phone until recently.  Pretty rubbish app in my opinion.

Leader
Even with a 3 phone, it doesn't work. The problem is on Three's end. It worked fine for me before on non Three phones.
Highlighted

Guide
Agreed I'm using a Three handset and the app has stopped working

Wizard

@stevo-dtm, we just replied to your PM on this. 

Leader
I'm disappointed in Three...They haven't been able to fix this problem...It adds to the list of problems this network has...😑😑

Leader
Hi Reps, Given that it has been confirmed here that the app isn't working on both There & non Three phones can you please confirm that the problem will be investigated & resolved. The statement for tech support that it is only guaranteed to work on Three phones doesn't really hold true.

Hi Cwn 👋 What issue are you having with the app? Can you send me a PM with your details so I can take a closer look at that for you? Ashlee

Leader
Hi Aslee, PM sent. See my earlier posts on here for details of the problem I am experiencing with the 3 app.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>