Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My3 app not connected.

My3 app will not connect to Three mobile network. " Your not connected to the Three mobile network ". The web version will not load. It starts to load about 1/10 of the way then stops. Thanks for your help. Roger

Re: My3 app not connected.

Hi Roger, can you PM your number, address and date of birth so I can verify your account and look into this for you. Have you tried to load the web version in another browser. Can you follow this link and let me know if this works: https://login.three.ie/. Can you also send me a screenshot of the error with a timestamp. 👍

[ Edited ]

XXXXXX details posted publicly

Thanks Roger, can you send me a screenshot of the error. Was your phone bought from a Three store?

Leader

It's not a good idea to post your details where they can be seen by all. It is best to provide them by Private Message (PM). I'm surprised that the Three Rep didn't advise you to remove your details from public view.

Hi @Rogerctimony, you posted your details publicly, can you please send them on again through PM with a screenshot of the error you're getting?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>