Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

My3 and 3Plus

Navigator
My3 app is telling me that I am not connected to the Three Mobile network even though I have already registered Dorn my3 online. 3Plus app will not send me a code either
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: My3 and 3Plus

3 Community Manager

Hi Laura, have you tried accessing your account through our website for both My3 and 3Plus. Can you let me know if that works? Rachel.  

Navigator
Yes My3 works online but not in the app and 3Plus doesn't work online or in the app.

3 Community Manager

Have you registered for 3Plus, Laura? Can you check here 👉  http://bit.ly/2rQlN3c

Navigator
Yes I have registered for 3Plus now and the app is working but the My3 app still says I am not connected to the three network?

Maestro

Are you using the My3 app with your mobile data or WiFi? 

Navigator
I have tried both, neither works.

3 Community Manager

Okay, can you PM your number, address and date of birth? Can you also provide a screenshot of the error you're receiving? I'll take a look for you 👍 

Navigator
It won't allow me to send a screenshot but the screen says "You are not connected to the three mobile network. Do you want to access the web version of my3 instead?"
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

I've replied to your PM, Laura 👌

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>