Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My3 Problem

Leader

Hi Reps, I am currently experiencing problems accessing my account information via My3. My3 was working fine until Saturday. I am now experiencing intermittent problems when trying to login and am getting a message that the site is undergoing scheduled maintenance. I have tried three different browsers, cleared caches etc.

Can you please investigate this problem which seems to have developed as a result of recent site maintenance/upgrade.

Re: My3 Problem

Hi there 👋 Can you give me more information on what your experiencing please? When was the last time you were able to login and are you getting an error message? 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi there,

I was recently trying to top-up someone else's account through MyThree and did it twice before realizing that it wouldn't work since they were with Vodafone. I looked at my bank account yesterday and see that €20 was taken out on the two separate occasions, despite getting a text saying no money was taken out. Can I get some help with this, please?

Regards,

Thomas McNamara xxxx

3 Moderator

Thanks Thomas, can you confirm if the transaction is pending or completed on your bank account?

Lookout
Hi Mairead,

11DecMIP*3 IRELAND T and they both have been taken out of my account.

Regards,

Thomas

3 Moderator

Can you send a private message with your address, date of birth and I'll certainly look into this further for you?

[ Edited ]
Lookout

*personal info edited

Maestro

Hi @thomas995, you have posted these details publicly. Can you send them in PM and I can help you there?

Leader

Hi, It is an intermittent problem which results in the following message when I try to access my account details:

"We're sorry, My3 is currently unavailable because 
we're doing some essential maintenance work.
We'll be up and running again soon.

However you can still use three.ie, the shop and Help & Support.

Maestro

Hi @cwn, can you PM us your number, name address and DOB? I'll check this out.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon