Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

My3 Problem

Guide

Hi Reps, I am currently experiencing problems accessing my account information via My3. My3 was working fine until Saturday. I am now experiencing intermittent problems when trying to login and am getting a message that the site is undergoing scheduled maintenance. I have tried three different browsers, cleared caches etc.

Can you please investigate this problem which seems to have developed as a result of recent site maintenance/upgrade.

Re: My3 Problem

3 Staff

Hi there 👋 Can you give me more information on what your experiencing please? When was the last time you were able to login and are you getting an error message? 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi there,

I was recently trying to top-up someone else's account through MyThree and did it twice before realizing that it wouldn't work since they were with Vodafone. I looked at my bank account yesterday and see that €20 was taken out on the two separate occasions, despite getting a text saying no money was taken out. Can I get some help with this, please?

Regards,

Thomas McNamara xxxx

3 Moderator

Thanks Thomas, can you confirm if the transaction is pending or completed on your bank account?

Lookout
Hi Mairead,

11DecMIP*3 IRELAND T and they both have been taken out of my account.

Regards,

Thomas

3 Moderator

Can you send a private message with your address, date of birth and I'll certainly look into this further for you?

[ Edited ]
Lookout

*personal info edited

3 Moderator

Hi @thomas995, you have posted these details publicly. Can you send them in PM and I can help you there?

Highlighted

Guide

Hi, It is an intermittent problem which results in the following message when I try to access my account details:

"We're sorry, My3 is currently unavailable because 
we're doing some essential maintenance work.
We'll be up and running again soon.

However you can still use three.ie, the shop and Help & Support.

Maestro

Hi @cwn, can you PM us your number, name address and DOB? I'll check this out.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>