Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My credit is gone exactly 5 days after I top up

Scout
Hi!
Every month I top up €20 and 5 days later I get this text...

From 3: You have less than €2.50 credit remaining. To check your credit, dial 1744. If required, please purchase more credit at your nearest top-up location.

...without making a single phone call and without the possibility of making a phone call unless I top up again. Customer services offers me a 90 days report after providing again with all my personal details. As I see this complaint in other posts I was wondering if people got it resolved quicker than what I am anticipating. Thanks

Re: My credit is gone exactly 5 days after I top up

Legend
Sounds like you signed up to a premium service, send one of the mods a pm with your details and they can investigate

Re: My credit is gone exactly 5 days after I top up

3 Community Manager

@Eskarol Have you found oud what's depleting your credit? @billbond4 makes a good point and by sending me a PM I'll be able to view your account. There a few reasons why your credit is low while your plan is active 1: calls off-network, landlines and other mobile providers 2: Calls to 1850/1890/0818 numbers 3: Premium text subscription. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>