Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Mobile Data Speeds

Scout
Hi,
I’ve been with 3 for coming just over 2 months and something I’ve noticed is that my mobile data speeds are getting slower and slower. In my first week of being with three I managed to get 48 mb/s in my house which I was very satisfied with, but now I’m still to make .48! I’m averaging around .2 mb/s download speed throughout the day in my house. When I head into the city my internet speeds either stay the same or I just lose complete service, in the city!!! I just wanted to see what sort of solution there was. I’m on an IPhone 7
Highlighted

Re: Mobile Data Speeds

3 Community Manager

@Alexm4687 where are you noticing this exactly and when did it start? Dropping from 48 to below 1 mbps is something I'd like to check out for you. Is it happening everywhere you go or is it mainly at your home address?

Highlighted

Scout
Hi Rachel,
Mainly I’m finding this problem at my home address. Though sometimes it is still fine around here and can be at 5 or so, more of the time it wouldn’t be then it would though. Then in other areas I’m finding it would usually be okay but sometimes just suddenly drop to nothing in city centres where I’ve been for possibly over an hour.
Any help is appreciated
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Thanks for the info, I'll do everything I can for you Smiley Happy Can you send me a PM with your home address (be as exact as you can), your mobile number and the areas you've experienced this other than home over the last 2 weeks (approximate) If it is happening all over and at random times, I wonder if those times are the normal "peak" usage times i.e. Evening and Night-time? Once I get your PM I'll check and come back to you here. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.