Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Missing Credit

Scout
Hello,
I checked my account balance on Monday and I had approximately 40 euro credit (I had topped up by the 30 euro get ten euro free promotion in December and had used very little). I then topped up by 20 euro as it was the last day of my allowance so as to keep my free data, so I should have had about 60 euro in credit then. Since Monday I have made two transactions billing my three account on the play store at 16.99 and 9.32 respectively, and my only phone call was to another three customer, so shouldn't have cost me any credit. Yet today I got a text from Google play to say that my suscription payment for Google play music which I also bill from my credit every month, had been declined, and upon checking my balance I only have €5.77 in credit. It says I haven't used any data outside of my allowance (which I wouldn't have) and that I have my data, texts and three calls, so I have no idea where that credit went. I should have at least 33 euro in credit left, so I would like to know where all that has gone?
Posted From Samsung SM-N910F
Highlighted

Re: Missing Credit

Maestro

Hi there, can you PM us your number, name, address, DOB and email address? I'll check this out. 

I topped up my phone with €10.00, received my confirmation text and when I tried to make a call a minute later I was informed that my account balance was €00.00. I have not been able to achieve a satisfactory explanation from the online 3 chat experts, any ideas?

Hi there, can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll look into this for you?

Hi,

Do you mean to give details as an email?

Legend
No, click the link that says send me a pm

Posted From Sony G8441
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>