Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Accepted Solution

MY0075 Mast information

Navigator

Hi, just wanted to know if you guys shut off LTE mast at site #MY0075

That's what ComReg SiteViewer says anyway - https://siteviewer.comreg.ie/#site/MY0075/53.8280855031/-9.0740047759/1/Site%20MY0075

I recently started to receive 3g instead of LTE most of the time and was wondering if this is the reason?

Chosen Solution

Re: MY0075 Mast information

3 Moderator

Hi thereπŸ‘‹ thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your mast and can see there are works being carried out on the masts. My tech team will have your services up and running as soon as possible πŸ‘Œ  Deb

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi thereπŸ‘‹ thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your mast and can see there are works being carried out on the masts. My tech team will have your services up and running as soon as possible πŸ‘Œ  Deb

Navigator

What would be the estimated time? Couple of days, or weeks? Thank you for replying quickly to answer my query.

3 Moderator

I don't have an estimated time at the moment, as this depends on many factors ( access, testing and ordering parts and testing again) However, our team are working on it πŸ˜Š

Navigator

Any update on that mast so far?...

3 Moderator

Hi again!

I've checked this out and the 4G signal looks to be back! Are you able to get back on LTE?

Lisa

Navigator

I will check that once I'm back home from work and I'll let you know, thank you.

3 Moderator

Perfect, keep me posted! πŸ˜Š

Navigator

LTE works perfect now, thank you. Comreg siteviewer is just not updated yet to reflect the changes, but it is back working now. 

Highlighted

3 Moderator

I'm delighted to hear that. Enjoy your weekend πŸ˜Š

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>