Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

MY0075 Mast information

Navigator

Hi, just wanted to know if you guys shut off LTE mast at site #MY0075

That's what ComReg SiteViewer says anyway - https://siteviewer.comreg.ie/#site/MY0075/53.8280855031/-9.0740047759/1/Site%20MY0075

I recently started to receive 3g instead of LTE most of the time and was wondering if this is the reason?

Chosen Solution

Re: MY0075 Mast information

3 Moderator

Hi there👋 thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your mast and can see there are works being carried out on the masts. My tech team will have your services up and running as soon as possible 👌  Deb

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi there👋 thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your mast and can see there are works being carried out on the masts. My tech team will have your services up and running as soon as possible 👌  Deb

Navigator

What would be the estimated time? Couple of days, or weeks? Thank you for replying quickly to answer my query.

3 Moderator

I don't have an estimated time at the moment, as this depends on many factors ( access, testing and ordering parts and testing again) However, our team are working on it 😊

Navigator

Any update on that mast so far?...

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi again!

I've checked this out and the 4G signal looks to be back! Are you able to get back on LTE?

Lisa

Navigator

I will check that once I'm back home from work and I'll let you know, thank you.

3 Moderator

Perfect, keep me posted! 😊

Navigator

LTE works perfect now, thank you. Comreg siteviewer is just not updated yet to reflect the changes, but it is back working now. 

3 Moderator

I'm delighted to hear that. Enjoy your weekend 😊

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>