Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Low Credit Warning Text

Leader

Hi Reps, I received a text advising that I have less than €2.50 credit remaining. However, a check of my balance via My3 shows my balance as €23.03. Why am I getting the warning text?

Highlighted

Re: Low Credit Warning Text

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@cwn that's strange. I'll have the billing team check it out as you shouldn't have received that if your balance is €23.03. Can you attach a photo of the text received? I'll add it to the investigation. Thanks'

Highlighted

Leader

Hi Rachel, Attached is a photo of the txt msg received:

Three Txt 31-1-19.png

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@cwn perfect! My colleague is going to send you a PM just to confirm the name, address and date of birth on the account and take it from there. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.