Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost sim

Anonymous

Hello,

I have lost my sim card while I was traveling, and I don't want to loose my number.

I currently outside of Ireland but I have friends that can send me the sim card. Can I get a new one and have sent to them in Dublin ?

Thank you

Re: Lost sim

Hi @Anonymous they can pick you up a replacement SIM in any Three store free of charge and post it out to you. When you get the replacement SIM you can activate it here Smiley Happy You'll be able to keep your same number Smiley Happy Any questions let me know. 

Lookout

Hi there,

I currently am living abroad, and use my 3 sim to make calls back to Ireland.

I recently lost the sim. I topped up 900 euro before i left Ireland, and now 

i have received a bank statement of 45 euros out of my account since i lost 

my sim.

Is there anything i can do to get a new sim?

Can i freeze the account until i get a new sim? 

Many thanks 

@Gerwoods Hi there 👋 Could you PM your full name, number, address and date of birth and I'll help you out? 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Thanks Stephen

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi! I lost my sim card too. Can i have a replacement sim card send to my home?

Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

Hi @May are you close to a Three store? You can pick up a replacement SIM free of charge in a Three store and they'll help you with the activation in store. If you're not close or won't be anywhere near a store, let me know. 

Lookout
Hi! I am currently out of the country, sadly. Can I possibly have it sent to my house?

3 Moderator

Good morning May 😊 I'll do my best to help you out. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? Deb

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hello, I'm in the same situation, I'm currently traveling, what do they need to show in the 3 store, to get my replacement SIM card?

Thanks

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>