Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Lost entire balance despite chargeable usage

Hello,

I have two Three SIM cards, which I've had for well over 7 years. One is ex-O2 (registered on this user account) and the other has always been on Three. I last used the latter on 19th February 2019 for a small amount of data roaming in London. This caused my balance to drop from €6.73 to €6.72. I have recently discovered that my balance has, at some point since then, dropped to zero, despite the chargeable usage being less than 6 months ago.

I have been on live chat to customer services, but they are useless. They can't see usage more than 4 months ago, so they don't have the tools to investigate. What's the solution to this?

I understand that chargeable usage to keep a SIM card active is now required every 12 months, rather than the previous 6 months. But my balance has still expired after less than 6 months. With usage history unreasonably hidden from customers, it makes it very difficult to prove anything to Three.

Re: Lost entire balance despite chargeable usage

[ Edited ]

@Jennifer-Duncan wrote:

Hello,

I have two Three SIM cards, which I've had for well over 7 years. One is ex-O2 (registered on this user account) and the other has always been on Three. I last used the latter on 19th February 2019 for a small amount of data roaming in London. This caused my balance to drop from €6.73 to €6.72. I have recently discovered that my balance has, at some point since then, dropped to zero, despite the chargeable usage being less than 6 months ago.

I have been on live chat to customer services, but they are useless. They can't see usage more than 4 months ago, so they don't have the tools to investigate. What's the solution to this?

I understand that chargeable usage to keep a SIM card active is now required every 12 months, rather than the previous 6 months. But my balance has still expired after less than 6 months. With usage history unreasonably hidden from customers, it makes it very difficult to prove anything to Three.

anyone found anything.

Re: Lost entire balance despite chargeable usage

Legend
You need to make a chargeable action and top up every 6 months to keep account active

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>