Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Lost Phone So Cannot Call To Ask For Replacement SIM

Navigator

I need a replacement sim, because the phone and sim together have been lost.

The Customer Care section says to ring up to ask for a replacement - but of course that's the one thing I can't do!

I would really appreciate it if someone would contact me to take the sim request online.

Highlighted

Re: Lost Phone So Cannot Call To Ask For Replacement SIM

Hi Eoghan, if we were to send you out a replacement SIM it can take up to 3 working days to arrive. You can pick one up in any of our stores free of charge too, he's a link to all our store locations  - Three Stores

Highlighted

Navigator
Yes please send it to my billing address.
Thank you.
Highlighted

Can you confirm your details in a PM? I'll need your full name, number and address 👍

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.